Sunday, April 6, 2014

CT Tag and SNAGS PTU The Easter House by Graphics of Fantasy

New CT tags using PTU The Easter House by Graphics of Fantasy kits
I paired these with one of the girls of Zlata_Ma's Beautiful Liras HERE
and Arthur Crowe's Flora Fairy HERE
You must have a valid license to use these artworks.


*click image to view full size*


*click image to view full size*

Here's a preview of the kit:

You can buy the kit from PFD HERE,
Scraps From the Heart HERE
and the Graphics of Fantasy store HERE

And here are some snags for you!
I hope you can find a use for these tags, but
please don't alter my work in ANY WAY.

*click to open in full size, then
right click to save as*







If you like my work, please leave me a comment,
and as always, thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Love your work, Gray--thanks for the snags! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm glad you like them. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Thank u so much for sharing hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for making these snaggables! Beautiful work, love them :) Saved, thanks, Cathy Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome! I'm please that you enjoy them. ^_^

      Delete