Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Masquerade Mystique TAG SHOWOFF, SNAGS, and Facebook set

Tag showoff using Miranda by Zlata_M HERE
You must have a valid license in order to use this artwork

Kit by Pink Paradox Productions - Masquerade Mystique HERE
Here's a preview of the kit

Here's the facebook set I made.
Please don't steal or alter these in ANY WAY.
Please do not claim my work as your own.  If you are interested in
having me make you a Facebook set, please leave me a comment.
(Click to view full size)


And here are the promised snaggables.
Again, please do not alter these images in ANY WAY,
and please do not claim them as your own.
(Click to view full size, then right click to Save As.)

I hope you can find a use for these!










Thanks for stopping in!  Please leave me a comment if you like my work.





2 comments:

  1. Love these, too, Gray...thanks for being so generous with us! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! ^_^ I'm so glad you like these.

      Delete