Friday, March 21, 2014

Show Me and Sad Lil Goth SNAGS

Tag Snaggables using Zlata by Zlata_M  HERE
You must have a valid license to use this artwork

Kit by Amy Marie - Show Me  HERE
Here's a preview of the kit:


Here are some snaggables for you guys. I hope you can find a use for them.
Please do not alter these images in ANY WAY.
(Click to see full view, then right click to Save As."









And MORE tag snaggables, using Aivelin by Aiveling  HERE
You must have a valid license in order to use this artwork.

Kit by Amy Marie - Sad Lil Goth  HERE
Here's a preview of the kit:

And here are the few snaggables.
I hope you can find a use for these.
Please do not alter these images in ANY WAY.
(Click to view full size, then right click to Save As.)







If you like my work, please leave me a comment.
And as always, thanks for stopping in!  <3





6 comments:

  1. love your awesome snagged a few thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for allowing Us to snag A FEW.I love these so much. I snagged the beautiful lady one w/ the hearts. ~Deb Max :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you like them. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Oh I love RED! I ad to save the 1st set xx
    Absolutely stunning x thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for snagging; and you're welcome!! ^_^

      Delete