Sunday, April 5, 2015

CT Tag and SNAGS for PTU kit I Do by Black Widow Creations

New CT tags using Black Widow Creations PTU kit I Do
I paired this kit with Alex_Prihodko's Bride HERE
and Trinita's Angela HERE
You must have a valid license to use these artworks

*click on image to view full size*

*click on image to view full size*

Here's a preview of the kit:

You can buy this kit from the Black Widow Creations store

And don't forget to stop by the Black Widow Creations CT blog

As promised, here are some snags for you.  
I hope you can find a use for these.
Please do not alter my work in ANY WAY.
Thank you!

*click image to view full size,
then right click to save as*






If you like what I've done here, please leave me a comment with your thoughts,
or even constructive suggestions!  Thank you for stopping by.






2 comments: