Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CT Tags and SNAGS for PTU kit A Night In The Orient by Graphics Of Fantasy

New CT tags using Graphics of Fantasy kit A Night In The Orient
I paired this kit with Zlata's Leona HERE
and Marta by Trinita, which was the March bonus at PFD
HERE is the blog post about it
(can't seem to find the link to the tube itself, though.
If you have the link or can find it, please let me know so I can edit this post!)
EDIT:  I found it!  HERE is Marta by Trinita

You must have a valid license to use these artworks

*click image to view full size*

*click image to view full size*

Here's a preview of the kit:

You can buy this kit from PFD

Spazzd Art

or Hania's Design

And, as promised, here are some snags for you.
I hope you can find a use for these.
Please do not alter my work in ANY WAY.
Thank you!

*click image to view full size,
then right click to save as*








Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment